Friday, April 9, 2010

March


Trying to be one of the boys!
You can now see the reason for the lack of posting. Truly there hasn't been to much excitement in the Otto home. I've been working at school all day and 3 plus nights a week at the rink - so that has left dad home with the kids more often. The kids have tons and tons of fun as you can see in the pictures but if you are asking if the boys play girl things I'm sad to have to say no.
Payten has her own pink monster truck (thanks Grandma Peggy), she is a part of the on going wrestling match, she doesn't scare easily on hide-n-go-seek, and is the (I think) running back of living room football. They are making her into a tom boy and of course it drives me crazy. New plan for summer to teach as much skating during the day so I can be at home at night to play dolls and house with Payten.



The kids just love daddy's bedtime snacks! For a good week it was root beer floats - look at those smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment