Friday, April 9, 2010

1st Birthday!!!

We had a wonderful birthday party despite the week we had prior to her party. The 3 kids kids were sick they all took turns and mom got to clean it up (yes I said 3 kids dad was sick too)! So mom's princess wasn't her normal bundle of fun but she did shine! We had lots of people at our house including Nana and Papa, Grandma and Grandpa, Laura and Shayne, Stacey and Dylan, Hannah, Great Grandpa Larry, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Roberts!
Birthday Theme was........ Princess Pink!!!

This cake tasted better then it looked and I loved the way it looked! If you need a cake place make sure you stop at The Sweet Shop! Cookies are super cute and tasty too.

It was tough to get her to sit next to her cake, I guess she has a mind of her own.

It took her over 25 minutes to open all of her gifts. She is still learning how to do this give her till Christmas 2010 and she will be flying through gift opening.
Hello everyone I'm the Princess!

I'm not ready for bed I'm riding my new horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment