Friday, April 9, 2010

Escape to Mexico



Yes mom and Desirae` decided last minute to go to Playa del Carmen, Mexico! When I said last minute we mean last minute we booked our trip Jan 26 at 6:30 pm and left on Jan 28th at 6 am we came home on Jan 31. It was a day before I started my long term sub job at Monroe for 2 months.



The beautiful site from the beach!

We had so much fun -early to the beach everyday, ate, had a slushy drink (or two), then to entertainment at night, and then to bed to start all over the next day. Wonderful to only have to worry about me for 4 days. I missed the kids a ton but I'm looking forward to doing it again! Oh don't worry we didn't leave the big boys home alone they headed out on a snowmobile trip. Yes the girls were in 80 degrees and the boys in -10 degrees, I think we got the better end of the deal!

Desirae` thought my kids needed musical instruments.

I promise someday I will take you with little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment