Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Payten!!!

Jan 13th was Payten's first birthday! Where does that first year go? I got a new camera for Christmas this year so I did my own photo shoot. Still working on the editing portion of photo's so if anyone can give me lessons that would be great. But here are a few that are my favorite (yes I took more then 400 photos).


Look at my super cool piggy bank that Laura and Shayne gave me for Christmas.




My birthday hat!
Ok mom I'm tried now!

Now on to her birthday party! That was a rough week for everyone in our house. We were passing around a bug and of course everyone got it but mom. So that left mom cleaning up after all 3 kids. (yes daddy was sick too) Payten wasn't her charming self for her birthday party but we managed to make the best of the night. We had everyone make it Grandma and Grandpa Otto, Nana and Papa, Hannah, Laura and Shayne, Stacey and Dylan, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Roberts, and Great Grandpa Larry! It sure was a full house.

No comments:

Post a Comment