Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still Here!!!!

Hello-

It's been the school year almost since my last blog that I actually posted. So much has happened that well I'm not even going to try to share with you all that has happen.

So let's just start with the last few weeks. As many of you know we had big plans before baby Payten was born, we were going to have the basement bedroom/toy room/scrapbook room finished so that Cody could move down before she came. Well 2 and 1/2 years later I can officially say the project is complete, Cody is now moved into his new room!

Let me just say it was an terrible job having to clean that room of his. Toys were knee high and we won't even talk about the clothes. But I now can walk down the hall and glance into the room and think to myself it's clean! Kind of gives me the bug to deep clean the rest of the house. Before that can happen I must finish up the last days of school (12 days till mom's summer starts) then the deep cleaning will began.

So joking to Payten, when I was making Cody's old bed, I said "do you want to sleep here tonight?". My baby (to my deepest sadness) replied "YES". So for the last 3 nights I've been tucking her into her brothers old bed in his old room and that's where she has stayed. Ok so the thunderstorm on Monday morning she woke up at 4 am and was scared. But I think if she was in her bed she would of done the same - for goodness sake I woke up to the storm. With my baby growing up way too fast we will be moving the bed to her room by the weekend. Her new girly bedding has been ordered. In a very short time she has become very protective of her "new" bed. Yesterday she was in the doorway yelling "Down Zoey, that's my bed!" She quickly changed her mind and decided to call the dog back since she really wants nothing more then to snuggle with the dog. She got her wish even though she didn't know it, but we found the dog snuggled into the blankets as she was sleeping this morning. It was super cute.

As summer is fast approaching us I'm going to make some short term goals:
1) kids scrapbooks caught up by summers end - in my new room that should be easy, right?
2) cleaning is up to date sooner then later - I'm so sick of a messy house
3) blog stays current through August (I said short term goals, remember)
4) and most importantly wonderful memories with my family and friends!

Bye, Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment