Wednesday, May 18, 2011

6 days.... but not counting

You might be asking yourself 6 days Sarah, what does that mean? Well since I'm not counting it means that's the amount of days left I have with my groups at school. Yes I'll be sad and miss the kids but I really love being at home with my kids in the summer! I also have so many project that need to get done that its not even fun. Not to mention that I'm taking two classes this summer for my masters program. So we have a busy summer!!

Well on to the beautiful weather. Can we say we love the sun, hey I just counted and we are just finishing our 4th day of sunshine without rain. Hate to say this but I'm not so sure we will be that lucky for the weekend, its worth a wish though. Actually I'm outside right now typing enjoying the night with the kids. We planted the flowers, (oh my gosh sorry to be so random but picture this: a two year old yelling with a big boy voice "Zoey get inside" and slapping her legs while she is yelling... too funny and no the dog didn't listen to her) fixed the pond and saved a fish's life, did some trimming of a plant, and well now typing and having a "soda". I think that Cody has forgot what a water hose is for, serious he's 11 and is acting as if he has never seen one in his life before. We watered the flowers in the front of the house with the sprinkler and he was running through it fully dressed as Payten is yelling at him "get out, get out!"

Last night I got to go golfing with the girls. First night out for the season and let me tell you not as near as bad as I thought it would be. I chipped one in!! I even impressed myself. So when I was gone and Cody was at baseball practice I gave Dad and Payten a job. Take down the baby crib, since we are still sleeping in a big girl bed. The tears came and came. That was for the babies she kept telling dad. Its a good thing that her new bedding and blanket came or I'm not sure she would have gone to bed in there. Still I'm not sure how naps this summer are going to work once she figures out she can actually get out of bed herself. For now she still thinks that someone needs to come and get her out.

Hoping I get the camera issue figure out yet tonight. I have a full camera card and can't seem to figure out why it won't let me download the new pictures that I've taken in the last month. I have some of our new bed, last weekend of Stacey and Darius, and some other random ones. Wish me luck on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment