Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little Mommy!!

Payten loves playing mommy! She loves carrying around one of my purses, taking care of her baby dolls, trying to put her baby doll in the stroller, making bottles for baby, and feeding the baby.


Lets go shopping!

Ok so for awhile I was worried that she was taking after the boys to much but I must say my worries are gone. She shined the other day when daddy was telling me how terrible it was that she was busy for the longest time playing mommy. Bring on the trucks and fish this summer boys --little mommy is ready.

PS Last weekend when Dad was golfing with the boys, Mom took the kids to the cabin. Cody (well after many times of saying "I'm bored") went fishing. I believe in the catch and release program now my dad (Papa) on the other hand told Cody that he would clean anything he catches. And he did -- Cody caught 15+ fish! Papa thought it would be funny to give my Princess a worm and she thought it was a gummy worm. Yes she put it in her mouth worm hanging out of both sides. So gross -- I guess she can be a little boy once and awhile!! Wishing I would have gotten a picture but I was so grossed out I made her take it out right away.
Did I tell you that dad has a mowing buddy? They go all over town on the mower. She gets so excited when she hears it start .

No comments:

Post a Comment