Monday, May 24, 2010

Is it really going to hit 90 degrees today

It's Monday morning the sun is shining, my coffee is warm, and it so quite here! I'm sure not for long Payten will be up shortly. I tell you she is a true Otto, loves to sleep and man she is a night owl.

Our plan this week -- well clean :(. I'm sure every mother out there knows what I'm talking about when you work all day and have outside projects things seem to just pile up in the house. Its true it doesn't help when you have a 10 year old and a 1 year old that don't pick up there toys and anything else they pull out.

On to the hot weather - sounds like it is going to be a hot, hot week. My flowers are almost all planted. I have the ones around the front trees yet to plant but we pulled out all the old bark yesterday and hopefully in the next day or two we will put some fresh dirt and new bark in place then I will finish up with the planting. Still debating if I should plant in the purple planters out front. If I do anyone got some ideas for me -- looking for something that will up hold a few days with out water here and there.

Payten and I will update pictures this weekend. We have a wedding on Saturday and the lake the rest of the weekend. Got a great offer from Desirae` yesterday to come over and use some of her blooming flowers as a back drop for pictures. So we will have to head down there and get a few shots. And we will post lake pictures I promise.

Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment