Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's May!!!!!

Well I know it's far and few between on the posts these days but some imes I'd rather just go to bed early. And really I'm sure Trav would agree that our home needs lots attention (that's the plan for the weekend by the way).

The cleaning crew will have to get a early start on Saturday morning! Yes the cleaning crew is Mom and Payten. The cleaning crew is also the flower shoppers for the house. On Monday Grandma Peggy, Payten, and I went and did a quick shopping trip. We found the most beautiful hanging baskets. I picked up a few more things the sad part is that the weather sure has decided to take a turn for the worse. What do you know when I buy flowers it gets cold out!!!
Here are few I took with my phone:

I'll try to update more this weekend but I guess it depends how the cleaning crew does!!

No comments:

Post a Comment