Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Sorry!!!

I know everyone I made it a goal to be better at this and look its June 23 and not one post since May! I'm Sorry, forgive me.....

Here is my list of excuses:

June 5-12 Hannah's Graduation Party- I had to finish her scrapbooks before her party and do all 4 of her picture boards. I almost got finished with 9-12 grade in her scrapbook and finished her skating book. And not to toot my own horn but I thought her boards turned out awesome :)

June 13- to present 2 MSU classes- actually I started the classes the weekend of Hannah's party since I had homework due at 5 pm on the 13th. (read 3 chapters, 3 quiz questions written and answered, and another assignment) not to mention every due for class on Wednesday. Then to throw a great twist in there I decided that on top of that 5 week online/meets in class every Wednesday I could handle a 8 day law class. Let's just say the earliest I've been to sleep is 11:30 since Sunday night waking up at 6:30 (remember Otto's are not morning people) classes and homework have taken over this house hold.

Thank goodness for Hannah coming to help with the kids this week. She did a bit of cleaning and laundry, too!

Oh but on a cute note-- Payten started a DANCE CAMP this week, its been going pretty good. She is struggling to stay out there for 60 minutes and has to come and dance by me since I sit in the doorway (I know I'm not suppose to do this but she'd never stay if I didn't). I'll bring the camera tomorrow and try to get a few pictures of her to post.

Other then all of that I sure am looking for some sunshine so if any of you can order it for the next 2 months -- 1 rainy day per 2 weeks would be great! I would like sun in full force with hot days to hang by the pool and lake once these 2 classes are done plus the water to be warm so the kids will play for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment