Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at the Otto's

Wow what a wild long weekend! What I thought would be a fast 2 days but instead it ended up being 4. No not a bad thing but long.

Christmas Eve - Church and to Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Dave home! Lots of fun but a late night, yes our party girl stayed up till 3:00 am with a 45 minute nap around 11 pm.




Ok lets shake this -- my daddy taught me to do that!

Look what I got -- haha Hannah B.

Christmas Day - morning came way too early for 3 of us. Cody on the other hand was up at 8 and ready to open gifts we held him off till 9 am when we woke our little Princess up. Payten was not so sure of opening gifts she needed a break for a bottle half way through gift opening. Cody enjoyed it of course. Santa brought Cody a TV (I can't believe that man I never had a TV hahaha) and Payten got a Little People Playhouse with a SUV with Mom and Baby. After our Christmas we went to my parents to celebrate. Payten got a baby doll and was so excited to get her baby out.


Payten and Santa's Gift

Cody and Santa's Gift

My babies in front of the tree


Let me help brother.

Saturday - off to Zimmerman Christmas after dad had a snow mobile day trip. So you may ask what did the kids and Sarah do, you guessed it we headed into Mankato and went to McDonald's.


Dad with his new snowmobile and Brent

Sunday - we went to Great Grandma Roberts home. Then a little skating at night for mom and for the boys then went on the snow mobile again.

I was trying so hard to get a four generations picture but there was always someone not looking at the camera -- Me, Payten, Grandma Roberts and Grandma (better known as Nana or my mom)

All of the Great Grandchildren (that were at my grandparents Kyle and Kevin are missing) and Hannah B.
Now you may ask what are you doing for the new year!!!! Well dad is off hunting and the kids and mom are heading to the lake. Yes we are having the first annual Barnlund Clan New Years Eve. What are you going to do at the lake in the dead of the winter with all of this snow. I know that you are asking yourself that question. What else would we do ---- build an ICE RINK!!!! I'm super excited :) We'll have lots of fun I'm sure.

Did I tell what I got for Christmas .... A new Camera!!! Lots of pictures are to come of our great weekend I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment