Friday, November 20, 2009

Saying Goodbye!

Were saying good bye to our car seat! And not to good reasons of being to big for it. I did all my research before Payten was born which seat would take us to at least 12 months and I got one that is up to 30 pounds. It was perfect!
Until the car accident, for those of you that don't know it wasn't our fault. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Did you know that if your car seat has been in an accident when the airbags are deployed they don't want you to use it anymore? :( SO with that said my plan to have her take pictures in the car seat until at least 12 months is no more! Thanks to Scot and Nan for letting us use Talyn's for awhile. We have a lot to figure out including what type of vehicle to buy. At this point we have decided that we will take our time and do all the research we want before we jump into buying anything, so I will drive Peggy's old car for the time being. Thanks

So here are the last of pictures of my peanut in her car seat!!
1 month old
10 months old

I wasn't kidding you when I said she doesn't like her seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment