Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday June 6th 5:56pm

Payten and I had a talk a few weeks ago when she looked like she was going to roll over. I told her she had to do it for the first time at night or when school was out. Because I wanted to be the first to see it.

Saturday was the first night mom was away from Payten over night. We had a wedding in Lakeville so the kids went to Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Dave's for the day. Dad got a call (really a few missed calls), it was Cody. We talked to him and he told us that Payten rolled over at 5:56!!! The message he left was so cute. Go figure she waited until I was done with school and I still missed it. But with Cody's message I didn't care, he was a super proud big brother that he saw it for the first time and was able to call us and tell us all about it.

So Sunday she had to show off her stuff, she rolled from her back to tummy and back again. These are the pictures I got


Trying to get over
Here I go
I made it

No comments:

Post a Comment