Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi from the Otto's

Good morning to all! It was another busy week at our home with planting flowers, the garden, dad golfing, work and school. Seems like the days fly by even faster now. I hope that it slows down for summer.

Cody has 7 days left of school and mom 8 days left, again I'm not counting! Hoping to have a relaxing weekend ahead of us but we all know how that goes. Planting the rest of my flowers today and a graduation party after that. Tomorrow we are all going to visit Shayne and Laura. The girls are going to flower shop (maybe hit the farmers market) and the boys are going to go golfing and to golf galaxy. Then we'll come home and visit friends. Monday mom and the kids will relax and dad is doing a golf tournament.

Did I tell you all that the girls and I are trying a new summer thing, Monday night Girls Golf. By no means am I good but it sure is fun.

This week I did find a little time to try a home photo shoot for her 4 months. Here's what I got:


Here's a silly one she was falling over when I snapped it

Here is a picture of Danica and Payten there Daddy's were letting them show off there legs. Give them 16 years in Prom Dress and my guess is those Daddy's won't be as happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment