Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfect Monday Morning

Hello to all my friends! Doesn't it feel like time goes way to fast. Payten is helping me type this morning -- she is getting so big. So as I type she is sitting on my lap snuggling and making her baby noise with arms moving like she is telling her story. We have 3 weeks until I go back to work. I'm looking forward to working with the kids and seeing my teacher friends but I all ready know I will miss Payten. I'm glad that we'll have time this summer to hang out with big brother he really likes his little sister. He's still learning that you shouldn't wake a sleeping baby from her naps. He's not afriad to pick her up and cart her around or even change a few diapers!

Daddy decided to take Payten on Saturday morning when Cody and I went to skating school. Normally she comes with and hangs out with us in the office but since she had to go to show practice the night before and she helped me play ice show music. Daddy wanted her to stay with him, sounds like they had lots of fun. They went to Grandma's, to the shop, and to see Joe. When mom got home at 2:30 she was looking for her little girl (I really was missing her) and they were still gone :(. When they came home I was thrilled to see her and since Cody went to play at a friends house and Dad had to go look at a job, we took a well needed nap!

On April 9th my Grandma and Grandpa Roberts (my mother's parents) will celebrate their 60th Wedding Aniversery. So there children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren surprised them at Whiskey River for supper on Saturday night. It was lots of fun, I think my grandma thought that there was something up when my uncle drove them to Mankato and they didn't stop for dinner they kept going! It was cute.

We are done with hockey for the winter season! Our last game was yesterday afternoon Cody was excited to play. We need a break its been a busy month with games and practices 3 times a week. Yes I know he will be a Squirt next year and it will be that busy all season. Hopefully it will be a bit shorter. Now I just need to find a camp or two that will help him get ready for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment