Sunday, February 15, 2009

One Month Old

Princess "P" (aka Payten) -- This is what Cody likes to call her. She was one month old on Friday. Where does the time go! Looking back at pictures of Cody I always thought that i would never forget how little he was or that first tooth. But now that he is nine (yes nine) its amazing how much you do forget. Lets hope that with this blog I'll remember all the little things to put into Payten's scrapbook. So, as much fun as it is to add pictures and little notes about us. This is really a blog for me so that I don't forget all the little things.

Happy Belated Valentines to all! Looking out the window it feels like spring. Let hope it stays beautiful till spring really arrives. I'll post our one month home photo later. She looks so small in her car seat without her snowsuit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment